I'll be up in SF at the end of this month for work and would like to check out any interesting and hopefully tasty Chinese restaurants in SF. Here's some more info:
1. I live in the San Gabriel Valley and frequent restaurants with different types of regional cuisines here: Cantonese, Chiu Chow, Hong Kong, Shandong, Shanxi, Shanghai, Sichuan, Chinese-Korean, Muslim, and Taiwanese.
2. Communicating in Chinese shouldn't be a problem.
3. I'll be staying near Japantown.
4. I plan to get around using Muni (I lived in SF many years ago).
5. I don't care ambiance one way or another. Food is more important.
6. I'm primarily looking for dinner spots. I'll be downtown during the week, but I have only a few days where I can grab a real lunch.
If possible, I'm looking for something I can't find in the San Gabriel Valley. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Updated 8 months ago | 36
Updated 2 years ago | 1
Updated 4 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 6