FREE bread - we didn't care for it. Olive oil is an extra $2.
1. fresh sardines sauteed in EVOO, garlic, parsley & bread crumbs $9 - 3 sardines, I thought they were fine, they leave them whole w/ bones & heads.
2. bottarga pasta w/ garlic, EVOO $16 - small portion since it's First Course-really enough for 1, but we shared it since we weren't that hungry. A bit too al dente & doughy, fish egg flakes when all mixed in didn't have much taste, though was creamy.
3. side of veggie B. picked cabbage $5 - fine for me, B. thought it was very salty.
4. seafood salad w/ lemon oil dressing $12- very tasty w/ lots of calamari, shrimp, mussels. This was good.
5. assorted artisanal gelati $8 - 3 different scoops were goat cheese w/ fig, saffron, & marsala w/ raisin. All were fine.
6. B. got a glass of wine $8 - he liked it.
Another table got the $2 olive oil tasting & then he wanted to buy a bottle. The owner (I think) asked the chef & customer was able to buy 1 bottle for $15 + tax. So if u like the olive oil, ask to buy one - maybe they'll sell it to u.
bill was $63.51 before tip. They take credit cards.
One unisex bathroom in the back.
Hrs: Tues-Sun 5:30-10p