It's the little things that make a place good for me. I see so many restaurants I love getting panned on these boards, and I think to myself, If they only knew to do this, they might have thought otherwise. So, here is a list of places, and tips that might help you view some places differently. And if you understand what I'm talking about, maybe you'd like to offer some of your own.
1. Rodeo Bar - Their Hot Sauce ( i think house made) turns their fajitas from decent to great.
2. Moonstruck makes a great burger, if you order it rare.
3. The Jackfish at KOI (fried up after eating the raw fish) is the best part. Not to mention their tuna ribs.
4. That RICE's rice crispy treats can save any mediocre meal in the area.
5. Ordering the Bianco pizza at OTTO with the antipasti elevates it to another level entirely.
6. Green Tabasco on the fish sandwich at Houstons.
7. Already Known but, the green bean tempura at Red Cat while perusing the menu.
8. The Franciscan Vineyard Magnificat at Landmarc at 45 dollars a bottle makes their food go from good to great.
So many others, and such little time. More interested in your favorite dishes and condiments that elevate your experiences.