We have wanted to do a key west themed party this summer so we’ve been brain storming ideas of what we should have. Please comment, add ideas or nix ideas.
2. Key lime margarita
3. Key west sunset
Hor deurves and apps sides
1. Key west pink shrimp cups with avocado and ponzu sauce or spicy cocktail sauce
2. Conch fritter with remoulade
3. Sloppy joes - beer marinated sloppy joe sliders
4. Mini fish tacos with avocado, slaw and a spicy mango sauce
5. Mini shrimp tacos with a Caribbean spicy sauce
6. Small Cuban sandwiches
7. Fried plaintains
8. Savory mini tomato basil and mozzarella crepes
9. Key west carabean grilled corn
10. Have access to gator meat
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Amy Schulman | As we continue to spend more time at home, we may find ourselves reaching toward the kitchen, spending...
by Pamela Vachon | Making a cocktail doesn't have to involve esoteric mixers and nine different kinds of alcohol, as...
by Julie Vadnal | This is the year when even the most ardent spring breakers should be staying home. Social distancing...