I have a 30 year old Marcato 150 (it still works perfectly), but I have a few questions for a new one.
1. I would like to buy a motor - I don't think any of them metal, but is there any difference besides price $125 v. $50 between a Marcato motor v. a Norpro motor.
2. Is there any difference in quality between and Imperia and a Marcato?
3. Can I use Imperia attachments on my Marcato 150?
4. Is the Marcato electric machine that retails around $215 - just a Marcato and a motor - or is it one piece or integrated?
5. Has anyone tried a Roma electric or an Imperia Electric (not the restaurant one)?
I know the motor won't fit my old machine without modification, that's why I want to buy another one.