Someone told me about this place up on N Lamar, so the last time that I went to Ba Le for a sandwich, I stopped by and got a menu. Has anyone tried any of the following there?
* Barbecue Veal
* Fried Frog Leg w/Citronella and Chili
* Vegetable with Snail (or Duck
* Fried Carp, Onion and Ginger
* Duck Blood Pudding
* Smoked Eel Soup with Citronella
* Mussels and "Girdle" Cake
I've never seen dishes like this before.
Updated 5 months ago | 4
Updated 10 months ago | 2
Updated 5 months ago | 17
Updated 4 months ago | 2
Updated 9 months ago | 4