I made "turtles" today using a mini muffin tin for forms. This was a very novice attempt at candy making, for sure.
I placed toasted pecans on the bottom, the microwave melted Kraft caramels (with a bit of Kosher salt) and topped with microwave melted semi sweet chocolate.
It was a respectable effort and turned out quite nicely, but dang, is that chocolate messy upon touching!
I don't know why store bought chocolate is different and doesn't melt upon contact and get all over my fingers and face.
Can anyone give some insight how to do chocolate coatings without the mess?
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 34
Updated 2 years ago | 42
Updated 4 months ago | 7
Updated 3 months ago | 2