You'd think this'd be an easy one, but it isn't turning out that way! I'd appreciate any suggestions for a really delicious restaurant for a mid-December office party, with the following parameters:
1) Within a few blocks of Market St. in SF- so Soma, Union Square, or FiDi is fine (we're at Howard/Beale).
2) Private room for 16 people
3) Decent vegetarian selections (1/4 of us are veg)
4) Price is no object (yes, they are very, very good to us :-))
5) Square, not long, tables (I know this is weird, but it's my boss' preference. He wants us to be able to see each other).
Thanks in advance for your help.