Hello guys, I'm back from my long absence! Exams are over and since I have nothing to do, I've decided to create a list of places to eat when I'm in HK . I will be there for a week. :)
Places to eat:
1. Lau Sum Kee noodles - I read somewhere on Chowhound that the wonton noodles here are not bad.
2. T'ang Court, Langham - Heard that dim sum here is better than LKH.
3. Fu Sing, Wan Chai - Wanted to go there on the previous trip but got sick and stuck in the hotel. One of my blogger friends highly recommend the polo bun + char siu filling here.
4. Lin Heung Tea House - Saw this on openrice. Their Malay cake seems decent. I have a soft spot for Malay cakes (ma lai koh) but should I visit this place? http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr...
5. Dai Kee, 384 Portland St, Prince Edward http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr... - Saw this on open rice. Thought that the food looks interesting.
6. Caprice, Four Seasons, 31968888 - I got advice from CharlesYu and another fellow chowhounder to pick this place over Robuchon.
7. Tai Cheong Bakery- egg tarts: Is this the only place in HK with good egg tarts? I prefer to have my egg tarts when I'm having dim sum.
8. Joy Hing Roasted Meat, 265-267 Hennesy Road, Wan Chai
9. The Manor, 440 Jaffe Road - Heard that the roast duck here is better than Yung Kee.
Are there any other places that I should consider going? I've been to Tsui Wah at Wellington, LKH, Crystal Jade at Harbour City Plaza, Kum Wah cafe for the PLB and Yung Kee, so I don't want any repeats.
Also, can anyone recommend some good breakfast places in TST?
Updated 1 month ago | 12
Updated 2 months ago | 26
Updated 19 hours ago | 31
Updated 1 month ago | 17
Updated 3 months ago | 1