I'll be there for work mid/later this week and am looking for a few items:
1. Italian Sausages (Sorella's in the Junction is closed but were the authentic go to).
2. Not commercial pitas (not pockets); greek style flatbread (need to buy a dozen).
3. ISO fresh Ontario lamb and veal.
4. Artichokes (jumbo and medium sized) - what are the costs around there?
5. Sepia (cuttlefish) from mediterranean; (spigola, etc) fish from the mediterranean and not indonesia, thailand, vietnam, etc.
6. Organic Norwegian salmon.
by Kelsey Butler | Nostalgia is a factor not to be discounted when it comes to food, and these five holiday staples sometimes...
by David Klein | Mail order cookies, cakes, pies, and other sweet treats are better (and more prolific) than ever...