I'll be there for work mid/later this week and am looking for a few items:
1. Italian Sausages (Sorella's in the Junction is closed but were the authentic go to).
2. Not commercial pitas (not pockets); greek style flatbread (need to buy a dozen).
3. ISO fresh Ontario lamb and veal.
4. Artichokes (jumbo and medium sized) - what are the costs around there?
5. Sepia (cuttlefish) from mediterranean; (spigola, etc) fish from the mediterranean and not indonesia, thailand, vietnam, etc.
6. Organic Norwegian salmon.
by Anna Hecht | If you're looking for ways to save money this summer while still cooking out, these affordable grilling...
by Debbie Wolfe | If you've gone to the trouble of nurturing a vegetable garden, make sure to harvest it so you get...