I found a virtual world of treasures at my local GO (Redwood City). Here's a list with prices :
1) Annie Chun's Red Curry with Brown Rice & Red Quinoa - 5 packs (picture attached) - $5.99
2) Annie Chun's Green Curry with Brown Rice & Red Quinoa - 5 packs (picture attached) - $5.99
3) Taste of India - Pav Bhaji - $1.49 ( usually $3 at my local indian store)
4) Taste of India - Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce, Tamarind Pulp (both 10 oz) - $1.49/each
5) Thomas Light Multigrain Muffins - Double Pack - $1.99
6) Riserva Pesto Sauce - $1.49
7) Progresso Panko Bread Crumbs - $.99
8) Organic Valley - Mild Shredded Chedar - $.99
9) Applegates Chicken Sausage - Roasted Red Pepper - $2.49 (these are > $7 in Whole Foods)
10) Mini Panetonne - $.99
What did you find at your Local GO today?
by Arturo Rojas | A great Cubano depends on great pork, and this Cuban pork recipe is just as perfect on its own as...
by Jen Wheeler | There is absolutely nothing wrong with hummus, guacamole, or even a good store-bought dip (looking...
by Chowhound Editors | Make-ahead Labor Day recipes ensure that you get to enjoy the party along with everyone else—and that...
by Jody Eddy | Labor Day is the holiday that brings the long hot days of summer to a close. Say farewell to the season...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.