Hi everyone -
I'm a Boston hound who's done quite a bit of research on options in NYC. My DH and I will be in NYC the night after Thanksgiving for just the night, and we're looking for a place to eat. We're staying on the UWS, but flexible in terms of location.
- I'm a foodie and he is not... so there should be at least one thing on the menu (steak? chicken?) that isn't too out there but I'm not looking to go to red sauce Italian or a French place just for him (unless it's destination worthy on its own!)
- Would like to spend under $150ish for food for both of us
- Something not too loud where we can hear each other and aren't on top of other diners
- Fun/unique ambiance - since DH doesn't like food, he's more excited about the environment
- Would be great to take reservations, but not necessary
I know it's a laundry list - do I have any chance at finding a place that satisfies? We'll go anywhere in Manhattan to find it. Thank you all!!