Strange that there doesn't seem to be a thread featuring photos of food cooked by our fellow chowhounds. I know we have some really creative chefs out there who can put together quite a plate of goodies. And I know that here and there, people do post their dishes.
We can't taste things, but at least we can admire how delicious one another's dishes look.
Here are some of mine:
1. A plate of Christmas dinner (last year's) with rib roast, steamed brocolli, mashed potatoes, and gravy.
2. Marcella Hazan's spaghetti with clams and white sauce.
3. Amy Chaplin's Gazpacho with heirloom tomatoes
4. Fresh fried chicken legs from the Lodge cast iron cookbook
5. Marcella Hazan's Beef Stew with Red Wine and Vegetables
6. A pot of Goulash. The recipe is courtesy the Hungarian embassy and that is my dish of today.
by Joey Skladany | Spring has officially sprung, which means it's out with the old and in with the new. And when it comes...
by Chowhound Editors | When it comes to March Madness food options, you can stick with a literal basketball theme, embrace...
by Chowhound Editors | The 2019 Oscars are nearly here, and while they may still be without an emcee, you can be the best...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.