I've been a longtime reader, but this is my first post. I'm putting together a group of tech folks (somewhere between 15-20) on Feb 22 or 23rd, looking for a suitable restaurant.
Hoping the Chowhound community can help!
1) We want to do a Prix Fixe of around $35-40 (without alcohol). We'll be using Eventbrite to take the money upfront.
2) Be near a T stop (near Green or Red preferably)
3) Must have a decent veggie option
4) We want to help a small locally owned restaurant-- maybe someplace that could use our help on a quiet Monday or Tuesday night.
5) Needs to have at least a beer and wine license.
6) Hoping for a private room or even take over a small restaurant.
7) Great food.