New! Chowhound Cities: Satisfy your curiosity and your palate. Explore Cities
Cookware 8

Where can I find steamers with holes on the sides instead of the bottom?

takadi | Apr 3, 2008 12:01 PM

Like this

More importantly, is there a specific name for these types of steamers?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound