New! Chowhound Cities: Satisfy your curiosity and your palate. Explore Cities
Restaurants & Bars 5

help me find a product

cherrytreegirl | Oct 3, 2004 11:39 PM

I'm looking for a type of cookie/cracker that i used to buy all the time. It's a flat dense cookie that had raisins in it...shaped like a rectangle. It was chewy and soft to break...
That's all i can say. I don't know the name or brand but i'm desperate to find it. It was available at major grocery stores. Any ideas?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound