I was never big on using frozen food until recently, but I've found a few products that I'm going to keep stocked:
1. William Sonoma Chocolate Croissants--about as close to Paris without flying there.
2. TJ's Frozen Mango Chunks--Eaten frozen they taste like a mango popsicle and they are low in calories.
3. TJ's Dorot frozen cubes of garlic and basil--love them
4. TJ's frozen brussel sprouts--for some reason they haven't been in stock for over a month, but they are sweet and delicious.
5. TJ's sliced frozen peppers--these are great to add to omelets, stir frys, etc.
Any products you can share?
by David Watsky | Nearly 200 items personally accrued by the late Anthony Bourdain will go to auction next month including...
by David Watsky | School lunches for young ones can start to feel like mission impossible after a while. On the one...
by Chowhound Editors | Cream and mushrooms are a magical combo, and these creamy mushroom recipes celebrate it in all its...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.