I was never big on using frozen food until recently, but I've found a few products that I'm going to keep stocked:
1. William Sonoma Chocolate Croissants--about as close to Paris without flying there.
2. TJ's Frozen Mango Chunks--Eaten frozen they taste like a mango popsicle and they are low in calories.
3. TJ's Dorot frozen cubes of garlic and basil--love them
4. TJ's frozen brussel sprouts--for some reason they haven't been in stock for over a month, but they are sweet and delicious.
5. TJ's sliced frozen peppers--these are great to add to omelets, stir frys, etc.
Any products you can share?
by Hana Asbrink | Welcome to Chowhound's Table Talk podcast, where Executive Editor Hana Asbrink chats with some of...
by Amy Schulman | Gaz Oakley wants to change your preconceived notions of veganism. His dishes, while meat- and dairy...
by Amy Schulman | According to food writer Mark Diacono’s new cookbook “Sour,” sour foods aren’t merely in the form...