Ended up hanging out at El Chile last night with my boss and a couple of other co-workers. Got there at 6 only 2 tables there.
- Only mole salsa if you're not a mole fan
- Tiny tables (they weren't busy so we pulled tables together)
- Very limited bar selection
- muzak selection not good
- Very good service
- Easy parking
- Margaritas and mojitos were great, frozen mugs and cold beer
- Mole salsa was excellent if you like mole
The food was very good. Rajas con queso was well executed, but the cheese got cold quick, need to keep ti warm.
The guys who had the Charlie's plate and the shrimp wiped them out and got full in the process. My carne asada was a little overcooked, slightly tough but the enchilada, guacamole and sides were great. My friend wiped his out and enjoyed his.
All in all, I would definitely go back. I didn't think it was going to work well, but the good food and service, great drinks and extra space from two tables made for a really pleasant evening.