Hello everyone! I would like to share my favorite dish from my home cuisine
Eggplant ragout with ground beef bolognese :
3 Tomatoes(1 for garnish)
1 Green pepper (for garnish)
1 Med onion
4 Clove garlic
3 Huge eggplants
1 lb 80/20 fat ground beef
4 tbs tomato paste pinch of oregano, b. pepper, salt, cumin
2 tbs tomato paste
1. Peel the eggplants and slice them 1/2 inches thick, let it rest inside salted water for 15 mins (to get the bitter taste out)
2. Chop the onions, tomatoes and garlic finely
3. Dry the eggplants and deep fry them, if you like to go healty you can steam them or use a toaster to cook them half way.
4. Saute the onions with garlic, add the ground beef and tomato paste. after paste is cooked add the tomatoes and some water. let it reduce a little bit.
5. Set your eggplant in a oven tray and lay the sauce on top evenly
6. Cook it at least 20mins but if you have time 35-40mins is the best. Enjoy!
by David Watsky | Over the weekend, angst, anger, and unrest over the police killing of George Floyd reached a fever...
by Amy Schulman | Over the past week, the country has erupted in protest over the unjust murders of George Floyd, Breonna...
by Simone Paget | There’s nothing quite like the feeling of cracking open a new cookbook and being immediately inspired...