We'll be in N.O. for three days in a couple of weeks and am looking for a couple of recommendations/choices from you knowlegeable folks. We've been there a number of times in the past ten years but there are so many choices...it's hard to choose.
Of course it's off the plane and staight to Uggie's for lunch. (they do open at 10:30 don't they?) Then dinner at Galatoire's on Friday at 6:30 pm. Sound right?
Then some choices:
1. Brigstens or Jacques-Imo's?
2. Best late night eats in or near Fauborg-Marigny?
3. Best neighborhood poor boy and a cup of gumbo place?
4. Best Sunday jazz/brunch for food and N.O. ambiance?
(We've been to Commander's and Court of the Two
5. Any other great ideas, food or otherwise?
Thanks for all your help.
Updated 14 days ago | 25
Updated 1 month ago | 85
Updated 21 days ago | 17
Updated 24 days ago | 49
Updated 8 days ago | 20