I am going to make some easy dinner rolls for Thanksgiving. They say you can make it up to 3 days in advance. The directions are:
1. Combine water and yeast in lg bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
2. With wooden spoon, stir in butter, sugar, eggs and salt.
3. Add flour, 1 cup at a time and beat in as much as you can.
4. (you will probably be able to use all the flour) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to
5. Grease a 13x9 baking pan.
6. Turn dough out onto floured surface.
7. Divide into 24 equal pieces.
8. Roll each piece into a smooth round ball.
9. Place in rows in prepared pan.
10. Cover and let rise for 1 hour; until doubled.
11. Heat oven to 375*.
12. Bake until golden brown, about 17 minutes.
Can I divide the rolls (step 7) and place them on the baking sheet covered with saran wrap 3 days before, or do I have to wait til just before baking?