A few questions on Eagle Rock eating:
1) Does anyone know when Camilo's is going to open at its new location at the corner of Caspar and Colorado? It was supposed to be the end of April, but it's still shuttered and not looking like much progress is being made. I really miss the York Boulevard site and can't wait to taste those delicious Chilaquiles again!
2) Does anyone know anything about what looks to be a new restaurant about to open on the north side of York Boulevard just east of Eagle Rock Boulevard, apparently called "Eaglerox"?
3) Does anyone know when Fred Eric's long-delayed Nighthawk Diner and movie theater are going to open on Eagle Rock Boulevard?
4) Anyone tried Bricks, the Argentinian place on Eagle Rock Boulevard just south of Colorado?
4) Any good restaurant recommendations in the area besides Cafe Beaujolais, Casa Bianca, La Fuente and Columbo's?
Thanks in advance.