I currently work for a kitchen company and am leaving soon to go to school full time. I want to wrap up any last minute gift purchases before I lose my discount. I want to give my friend/mentor & his wife a 5.5qt LC Dutch oven (cost: $60~) but I’m not sure it’s the right item.
- They love Hawaii so Caribbean color would be cool
- She is a SAHM to their two small children & possibly cooks & is an architect (likes design)
- They could exchange the color if desired
- Will last forever if cared for (I’d give cleaner too)
- I have never met his wife in person or seen their home to know their taste
- He has said several times he doesn’t cook
- Might be too high value as a gift even though actual cost to me is low and make them feel awkward (tho I’m a very gift-y person so they’re already used to it on a smaller scale)
Let me know your thoughts, I gotta decide by this weekend. Thanks!
by Brianne Garrett | New year, new me. It’s a popular mantra that we all tell ourselves going into a new year—vowing that...
by Gretchen Lidicker | If you want to eat less sugar, finding no-sugar and low sugar breakfast recipes that are both easy...