I currently work for a kitchen company and am leaving soon to go to school full time. I want to wrap up any last minute gift purchases before I lose my discount. I want to give my friend/mentor & his wife a 5.5qt LC Dutch oven (cost: $60~) but I’m not sure it’s the right item.
- They love Hawaii so Caribbean color would be cool
- She is a SAHM to their two small children & possibly cooks & is an architect (likes design)
- They could exchange the color if desired
- Will last forever if cared for (I’d give cleaner too)
- I have never met his wife in person or seen their home to know their taste
- He has said several times he doesn’t cook
- Might be too high value as a gift even though actual cost to me is low and make them feel awkward (tho I’m a very gift-y person so they’re already used to it on a smaller scale)
Let me know your thoughts, I gotta decide by this weekend. Thanks!
by Pamela Vachon | You know it as one of the most, if not the most, iconic Champagne brands. With its distinct font and...
by Marisa Olsen | Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend deserves its cultish devotion—and here...
by Caitlin M. O'Shaughnessy | We’ve been waiting for years, and now we're spoiled with choices—so what’s the best food at Hudson...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.