I currently work for a kitchen company and am leaving soon to go to school full time. I want to wrap up any last minute gift purchases before I lose my discount. I want to give my friend/mentor & his wife a 5.5qt LC Dutch oven (cost: $60~) but I’m not sure it’s the right item.
- They love Hawaii so Caribbean color would be cool
- She is a SAHM to their two small children & possibly cooks & is an architect (likes design)
- They could exchange the color if desired
- Will last forever if cared for (I’d give cleaner too)
- I have never met his wife in person or seen their home to know their taste
- He has said several times he doesn’t cook
- Might be too high value as a gift even though actual cost to me is low and make them feel awkward (tho I’m a very gift-y person so they’re already used to it on a smaller scale)
Let me know your thoughts, I gotta decide by this weekend. Thanks!
by Joey Skladany | If your morning brew is in need of a green upgrade, look...
by Amy Sowder | You're more hardcore than those sissy campers who require all the regular luxuries and a vehicle within...
by Joey Skladany | They say there's nothing like a well-balanced, nutritious breakfast to start your day. To which we...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.