A blog for food lovers who wish to try Indian Delicacies and give an Indian touch to their own flavors.
Dip Bread Chaat
Hello everyone and Welcome to my page....
Let’s cook another mouth watering snack...DIP BREAD CHAAT....
It is very easy to cook and if you like chaat, you will surely like it as well...
Ø Brown Bread Slices
Ø Chick Peas Curry
Ø Onion Slices
Ø Reddish Slices
Ø Mint Sauce
All you need to do is:
1. Put this curry in a bowl.
2. Bake the bread for 1 minute so that it become crispy.
3. Dip a bread slice in it
4. Take a plate, and keep the bread on it.
5. Pour some more chickpeas curry on it.
6. Now add onion and reddish slices on it.
7. You can add tomatoes and other vegetables as well if you want.
8. Sprinkle mint sauce on it.
9. Sprinkle chaat masala
And the Joy is ready to serve.
The blend of hot and crispy Bread, Spicy curry ,cold onion and radish and relaxing mint sauce in your mouth will make you enjoy
You can visit my page for Chickpeas curry recipe...
Please share your experiences…