I'm heading to SD this weekend and looking for a place where my aunt and I can watch the Olympics while noshing and imbibing. Here's what we're looking for:
1. The food can range from gastropub to bar classics (wings and burgers) - even upscale dining will work.
2. Preferably, we can eat at the bar.
3. We prefer smaller, neighborhood joints
4. We don't want a rowdy sports bar, nor a dive or chain with bad beer and bland food.
5. My aunt lives near Normal Heights, but we're willing to venture to other neighborhoods (North Park, Downtown, Beaches, etc)