Not all desserts are created equally. With that in mind, I thought it might be fun to run down where in CT you make a special point to SAVE ROOM for dessert no matter how much you've eaten, and where you definitely PASS on the extra calories 'cause they're not worth it.
- La Tavola, Waterbury (they have their own pastry chef)
- Bistro du Glace, Deep River (same deal--restaurant's owner is married to pastry chef/bakery proprietor next door, sweet partnership, eh?)
- Heritage Trail, Lisbon (Chef Harry whips up some divine creations!)
- Sharpe Hill, Pomfret (never met a dessert I didn't like here)
- Formosa Asian Fusion, North Haven
- Brass City Bistro, Waterbury
What restaurants are on your SAVE ROOM and PASS lists?
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 1 month ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 45