Got back last week from a post July 4th getaway. Stayed at TheHotel ("suite" upgrade!) and mostly paid attention to the Vegas Chowhounders for my restaurant selections. You folks are on point! Very helpful to a guy and his buddy on a budget.
1. Late lunch at Burger Bar - delicious peppercorn burger.
2. Dinner at Beso Steakhouse in the Crystal Center - Scored a $79 four-course dinner for two (with champagne) from Travelzoo. Nice meal and great deal. Delicious veal chop!
3. Cocktails at Vesper Bar in the Cosmopolitan - Great bar. I had a crisp French 75
1. Lunch at Zooza Crackers at the Wynn - Decent corned beef sandwich. Pricey!
2. Dinner at Lotus Siam - Very good food. Ming Tsai was right about the Nam Prik Ong - awesome!
3. Cocktails at Nero's Caesars - Stiff, straightforward vodka drinks. Old school bartenders.
1. Lunch at Estiatorio Milos in the Cosmopolitan - Started with an amazing Apricot Press cocktail. Then ordered the $20.11 lunch special. Damn, that's the best deal in town! Had the hortopita appetizer, lamb chop entree and yogurt martini desert. This was beautiful restaurant with delicious food and excellent service. My favorite of the trip!
2. Cocktails at Chandelier Bar in the Cosmopolitan - I don't remember what I drank, but it was damn good.
3. Dinner at Sage in the Aria - Excellent food from Chef McClains Signature Menu - $79 each + $40 wine pairing. Everything was excellent. I particulalry enjoyed the Maine lobster casoncelli and the 48-hour beef belly. Great way to end the trip!
Updated 8 hours ago | 23
Updated 13 days ago | 35
Updated 5 days ago | 30
Updated 4 days ago | 38
Updated 2 days ago | 679