It's that time of year again where I need to find a restaurant for my birthday! This year I am coming well prepared with very specific needs! I will bullet them and price is not an issue.
- Anywhere between Flatiron/Chelsea and the West Village (So basically mid to lower west side of Manhattan)
- Regular A La Carte menu available (we don't eat enough for prixe fix and are known to share)
- Amazing Coq Au Vin (been on a kick ever since I had it at DB Bistro Moderne)
- Known for great desserts or at least make them there and don't fall flat in that area.
- Good for special occasions
If my needs are too specific please list French restaurants without Coq Au Vin too!
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
DB Bistro Moderne
55 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
111 East 29th Street, New York, NY 10016
Updated 8 months ago | 2
Updated 5 months ago | 0
Updated 10 months ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 16
Updated 2 months ago | 7