Cookware 14

¿Como se llama the taquero's hubcap looking pan?

Professor Salt | Jun 4, 200810:18 PM

We have taco carts here in L.A. where a large steel pan with a convex dome is used to cook the meat and heat up the tortillas.

Anyone know the Spanish name for this thing?

Want to stay up to date with this post?
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH