Planning a quick trip to Vegas, driving there on Christmas day, and I have many questions!
- Is everything going to be crazy crowded? I've read horror stories about 5 hour waits at buffets....
- Do I absolutely need a reservation for Christmas dinner? Even if planning to eat late? Would I be nuts to just take my chances?
- How much are prices jacked up, web sites seem to mostly not mention this. (Some coyly refer to "special holiday pricing." ;)
- On the 26th and maybe 27th, will prices be back to usual?
- Suggestions for best places? Not wanting to spend enormous amounts of money, but probably willing to go for one dinner in $50 range. I know that's not a lot, esp. for the Strip, but budget is very tight this year.....
- Doesn't have to be a buffet, but I am an enthusiastic omnivore, traveling with a gluten-free vegetarian! So buffets often work out best, giving us both options. She sometimes eats fish, and at those times sushi is a big hit. I'm fine with sushi, but not hugely enthusiastic. Ideas?
Updated 2 months ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 18
Updated 6 days ago | 22
Updated 8 days ago | 26
Updated 21 hours ago | 33