I picked up a number of items that people left behind at the picnic. Drop me an e-mail if something sounds familiar, and we can arrange a handover.
1) Green Williams-Sonoma oven mitt
2) Black canvas bag (maybe it held a portable chair?)
3) Camedia digital camera instruction manual
4) Metal spatula (with label for Jennifer Wilson -- okay, we've identified that one)
5) Short serrated knife with black plastic handle (had lots of chocolate frosting on it initially)
6) Oval glass serving platter with handle cut-outs (had chicken bits on it at the end). Rumor is that it might be Gordon's.
by Joey Skladany | Spring has officially sprung, which means it's out with the old and in with the new. And when it comes...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.