Ok, so you've helped me out before, hoping you can come through again.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- Casual spot with good food, drinks, and a fun atmosphere (think along the lines of East Coast Grill..or Cambridge Common)
- Parking not too difficult (which is why ECG and CC are probably out) This also rules out probably Harvard Sq, Central Sq, anywhere along Mass Ave in Cambridge...
- In the Cambridge/Somerville/Medford area, although I guess you could throw Arlington into the mix if it was close to the Cambridge line.
- Not crazy-crazy popular (we'll have a party of 4 on a Friday night around 7 or 8ish and don't wanna have to wait an hour to eat)
- I'm not 100% sure on the type of eaters 2 of the people in our group are..so I'm thinking it can't be too ethnic/adventurous. That being said, I like good food (obviously)
- And am hoping to stay on the more casual side; not too expensive (i.e. love the ECG's atmosphere but I think it's a little pricey for what I'm looking for)...
I have a friend who lives in the Medford area and we always seem to end up at Rudy's, in Teele Sq when I am faced with this same question...but thought I'd pose it to you guys to see if you have any other suggestions. Work your magic :)
Thanks in advance. :)
Updated 2 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 0