Hey everyone, I'm new on the board and I'm going to Montreal for the first time next week. I'm just wondering if anyone can make any suggestions where I should be going to Montreal for the best places to eat.
To make it easier to suggest a place, here is my list:
1. I'm a student so I can't go anywhere TOO expensive.
2. I'm going to be in the main downtown core where the universities are.
3. I only have THREE days to find the best places to eat.
4. It can't be too far away because I'll be mostly on foot or on subway.
5. I can eat anything but I would like to try something new or is a speciality to Montreal.
I hope this helps. Oops, I almost forgot.
6. I'm also bringing a large tupperware with me to store some food from Montreal. So any places where food can last an eight hour train ride home, would also be great help.