I have the following left over from a Christmas feast and was wondering if I can put them together to form a terrine or pate. I realize that such things are usually constructed from raw ingredients but something tells me I should be able to make something serviceable with the below. Any thoughts?
* 1 Cooked duck breast (whole)
* 1 lb of cooked duck meat (stripped from the carcasses)
* 1 lb of cooked (non-smoked) Virginia Ham (a very good one)
* 2 RAW duck livers
* Plenty of duck fat and duck stock in the fridge
* Various jams and jellies in the larder if needed
Also, I don't have a food processor, - just a blender to mix the ingredients.
Is this possible or should I just construct something else with the leftovers? Any advice much appreciated!
by Hana Asbrink | Pixabay Welcome to Chow with...
by Jessica Gentile | Ahh, the great outdoors. You hiked the trails, pitched a tent, and inhaled the freshest air you've...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.