Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Nadine Levy Redzepi of Downtime: Deliciousness at Home | Ask Your Questions Now ›


Cast Iron

cast-iron pan with vertical handle?


Cookware 10

cast-iron pan with vertical handle?

grilledcheese | Oct 13, 2008 09:27 AM

I was in a restaurant the other day and they were using cast-iron frying pans that had vertical iron handles. That is, rather than sticking out laterally from the side of the pan, the handle went upwards, about 10 inches. The chef said they were from France.

Anyone know what these are called?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound