Out of necessity to save time, money and eat healthy, after detailed research, trial and error and learning from restaurant chefs, I have a developed a technique to make five delicious gourmet quality meals simultaneously within 90 minutes.
Most important is the sequence in which to do the tasks so you are prepping next steps while items are cooking. Usually I have all four burners, microwave, oven and blender going at the same time.
Five meals in one go:
1. Oven baked smoked chilli Crispy Chicken Wings on marinated cucumber carrot bed
2. Grilled cheese with tomoato and basil with picked celery & funnel salad
3. Roasted Butternut squash soup with tomato, arugula, feta, celery vinaigrette.
4. Creamy Lemon Arugula pasta
5. Spicy sesame noodles with roasted peanuts
As an example, to prepare above, boil rice noodles for #4 and use the same boiling water to boil pasta for #5. This technique does not compromise taste as final prep flavors overpowers any cross contamination of flavors.
I have other combinations as well. Above is just an example.
Do you think if there will be an interest in a paid professional quality eBook containing detailed step by step instructions to cook five meals in one go?
Please feel free to provide critique / suggestions about this idea.
This ebook is not about individual Recipes. You can find recipes dime a dozen on the web. Instead, this is one big recipe that creates five meals with step by step instructions.