Hello everyone, just a quick question from a tourist to be in NYC.
So I saw something about this place on Foodtv some time ago. It is a late night restaurant that chefs from other restauants go to after their places close. My questions are:
1. Is this the right place (I looked it up on line to get the name)?
2. Is it worth going to for the food?
3. Do I need to make reservations (I was thinking of going after seeing a show).
4. Do I have a prayer of getting a table?
5. Is it worth it, if not any other suggestions for late night dining of this general type?
Thanks in advance for the help.