Bialetti Moka Device - PARASPRUZZI


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Cookware 1

Bialetti Moka Device - PARASPRUZZI

mikesaidhi | Feb 26, 2010 10:23 PM

Does anyone know where I can purchase a little device called a "paraspruzzi" in Los Angeles or over the internet (domestic, please.) if necessary? The "paraspruzzi" is a perforated thimble you place over the funnel while the coffee is brewing, allowing you to leave the lid open w/out a mess and making it easier to tell when the coffee is done.

All of my internet search has lead me to Italian websites that I don't understand.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound