I tried to call my grandma for her recipe, but couldn't get a hold of her so I attempted to cook my roast on my own. Please let me know if I'm on the right track. Thank you so much.
By the way, its a 3 pound roast
1. Browned the roast in a little bit of vegetable oil
2. Put roast in a baking pan and rubbed garlic, salt, and pepper on it.
3. Added carrots, onions, and celery.
4. Poured in some beef broth
5. Covered it with foil and put it in the oven for 375 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Am I on the right track????