...and I am doing a little happy dance. Most of these I put in tins and distributed to my kids' teachers, family, friends and co-workers. I even made my husband his favorite.
Here's the list:
1. Chocolate Crunch Cookies (recipe on this board). Made four batches all together. That is a ton of cookies.
2. Chocolate Almond Lace Cookies (Florentines) I also posted this recipe. Very fancy, cruncy prima donna, tricky to bake. My signature cookie. I have taught it at several cooking classes.
3. Raspberry and Apricot thumbprint cookies (Ina Garten/Barefoot Contessa recipe).
4. Rolled sugar cookies cut into Christmas shapes and sprinkled with red and green sugars... We also call these Santa cookies because he gets a plate of them, along with a thank you note.
5. Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies. My husbband's favorite. Chocolate cookie with a cherry and ganache icing. Recipe is all over the net.
6. Mini Black and White Cookies. They look like their New York City counterparts, except miniaturized. (Recipe from epicurious.com)
7. Word of Mouth Lemon Bars. Lemon, coconut, pecan filling on a cookie crust.
8. Peanut Butter Bars--They taste just like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
9. Gingerbread Men. I didn't feel like making them this year, so my daughter did. Wheew.
10. Pignoli Nut Cookies. These are the kind with almond paste, sugar, egg whites... rolled in pine nuts. Expensive ingredients! But chewy and yummy.
Enjoy the holidays everyone!