Can you recommend a restaurant for afternoon Tea Baby Shower , on the Westside or LA? Hoping for comfortable seating, beautiful surroundings, and yummy food! About 10-15 women.
1) Bel Air?
2) Four Seasons BH?
3) Jin Patisserie? (seating may not be too comfortable?)
4) didn't care for Tudor House or Paddington before
5) Ritz in Pasadena - too far
6) Huntington Library - too far, too crowded
7) Ritz MDR - okay but I don't care for the indoor room/outside area too much
I haven't been to the dining rooms of Regency, Beverly Hills Hotel, Jin Patisserie etc before.