1. Five glasses of wine and seven dishes of food was 125 before tip
2. Marlin wrapped in prosciutto, Cornbeef “popper”, Soy Honey glazed pork belly*
*one night, three of seven (or more) features
3. On one side of the drink menu, chenin blanc/ russian valley pinot, on the other, big happy import bottles of beer
4. Chocolate truffle ice cream.
5. Satisfy your ravioli craving (of seasonal denomination) without blowing your entree wad.
6. I haven’t touched on the cheese, charcuterie, atmosphere, table time or any of the stupendous regular menu items (the lardons in the mussels are the size of croutons).
1131 Kensington Rd NW, Calgary, AB T2N, CA
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 3 months ago | 10
Updated 2 years ago | 15
Updated 2 years ago | 25
Updated 1 year ago | 1