Dining at Mohsen's last night (Howler you were SO RIGHT) I struck up a conversation with a Lebanese man who told me he loves to cook and cooks Lebanese food quite well. He had five suggestions for good Lebanese in London and even cicled them on my A to Z for me! In no particular order they are:
1) Noura - Hobart Place at Grosvenor
2) Maroush - Beauchamp between Brompton and Walton
3) Al Hamra - Shepherd Street and Trebeck Street
4) Al Sutan - direct competition w/Al Hamra on Shepherd
5) Faker Adin - no address because at this point his food had long since arrived and I begged him to ignore me and keep eating (I had overheard him complain earlier that his freshly made bread had arrived too early, so that it was cold when his ox tongue appetizer had arrived). I have learned how to call directory information but unfortunately its unlisted :( The name is my favorite of the five (for no sensible reason) so I am disappointed I was polite.
Any comments, comparisons, etc would be greatly appreciated. I plan to dine at one of these this weekend!