This will be the 3rd year running that I will be going to New Orleans. I quickly fell in love with the city after my first visit and am always planning my next trip. I'll be heading down in August (hot I know, but only time I have off!), and have planned to visit the following restaurants. Please let me know what you all think and feel free to make any amendments/comments! Still have a few open spots but not many!
- Acme oyster house for lunch (looking for lots of oysters!)
- Restaurant August for dinner (2nd time here, love Besh's food)
- Stanley's for bfast
- Possibly cochon butcher for lunch or Johnny's po-boys
- Dinner at Cochon
- Bfast at Luke
- Lunch at Parkway Bakery
- Dinner at Jacque Imo's
- Bfast: nothing planned yet
- Lunch at Borgne
- Dinner is still up in the air: possibly Domenica, GW fins, or KPauls Louisiana Kitchen
- Lunch perhaps Mahonys for poboys
- Final dinner at Revolution (new place next to the Sonesta, friend knows chef personally)
So how does this look so far? Good choices or anything here way too touristy?