What interesting kosher for passover items have you found this year? Where did you find it?
I was in bklyn today and noticed that the shelves were not fully stocked especially at Glatt Mart
But what I did find was:
1) schicks almond macaroons. They are made with maccaroon paste instead of with coconut. Mountain Fruit Brooklyn
2) More baked goods from Country Pie & pastry. We had the orange cake last year and it was delicious-Mountain Fruit Brooklyn
3) Tonnelli brand white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar and blasamic vinegars. Product of Spain, Found at Pomegranate, Mountain Fruit in Brooklyn
4) Flix Chocolate - chocolate balls made in Israel - packaging is like klik. Found at Pomegranate
5) Zelda's products-cookies, cakes, chocolate frogs - found in Shop Rite in West Orange or Livingston