We are finally rounding out our selection of pots/pans and my last query is this... Is a Demeyere Industry 5 Saucier (2 qt) worth $199? It seems like this pan is so expensive, but it’s what we really would like (as opposed to a saucepan). Is it worth it? We are partial to the welded design as well. Someday we’ll probably add a skillet to the below list, but for now this works- we’re trying to minimize down to the essentials.
Current pantry of pots & pans:
- Fissler 6.3L stew pot (24cm)
- Fissler 4.6L casserole (24cm)
- Fissler 3L sauté (24cm)
- Fissler 5L sauté w/ dome lid (28cm)
- Demeyere I5 3.5 qt Essential pan
- Cuisinart nonstick Chef’s Crepe Pan
- Pizza Stone
- Cast iron skillet and Dutch oven (bread)
by Brianne Garrett | New year, new me. It’s a popular mantra that we all tell ourselves going into a new year—vowing that...
by Gretchen Lidicker | If you want to eat less sugar, finding no-sugar and low sugar breakfast recipes that are both easy...