Have you ever had a dream like this?
1. Swimming in a pool of ice cream sprinkles with 100 million sprinkles.
2. Walking into a Banana Split forest made of 10,000 bananas.
3. Sleeping on an oversized popsicle!
4. Kissing a giant gummy bear!
5. Sitting on a Melty Bench, swinging on Neopolitan.
6. Eating an Ice Cream sandwich made with two pancakes, mint macarons, and cookie dough.
Museum of Ice Cream - A place where you can eat, smell, and play.
All tickets are currently sold out, but additional tickets will be made available on 4/27.
Address: 2018 E 7TH PLACE LOS ANGELES CA 90021
Date: April 22-May 29
Photographer: Leo Yuan
Our passion for exploring new restaurants inspired us to launch the food account @hangrydiary on Instagram. We were raised in Hong Kong and moved to Los Angeles to continue our education. You can probably find us standing on chairs/sofas taking photos in the restaurants.