Bloody Mary with Pickled Prawns
Table Talk with Michael Pollan of The Omnivore’s Dilemma Tenth Anniversary Edition |
Ask Your Questions Now ›
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 4 ounces beef bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon good horseradish
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes of Tabasco Sauce
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of celery salt or seeds, crushed
- Wedges of lemon and lime
A Bloody Mary with a side of beef bouillon.
- 1Combine the vodka, tomato juice, beef bouillon, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco Sauce, pepper, lemon juice, and celery salt in a Boston shaker over ice, and roll gently to blend. Strain over ice into a highball glass. Garnish with a wedge each of lemon and lime. If you are hungry, add a tender celery stalk.