My husband & I and 2 other couples from Philly are spending a Fri & Sat night at Sheraton in Station Square in Pittsburgh -- looks like Station Sqaure is made up of mainly chain restaurants... so can anyone recommend any other great places to eat that are within walking distance of this general area (walking distance can be up to 1/2 a mile).
Looking for suggestions on places within 1/2 mile walk of station square.
- upperscale dining for a Sat night, authentic, good - can be any type of food really (sorry so vague)
- best sandwiches with fries stuffed in 'em
- best hangout before a Pirates game
- late night fun bar atmosphere
- any "unique to pitts" food experiences we must have
Updated 7 months ago | 2
Updated 3 months ago | 1
Updated 6 months ago | 0
Updated 6 months ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 4